Saturday 26 January 2013



EVOLUTION OF A DISSIDENT: PART 2

'Finally I have mastered the math: Palestine is oppressed, Syria is oppressed, Hezbollah fights “for Palestine” but does not fight for Syria, therefore Hezbollah has no integrity.
I could easily write off the revolution in Bahrain because it receives a nod of approval from Iran just like many write off the revolution of Syria because it gets a nod of approval from the US. But I won’t because I know the Shias of Bahrain are truly oppressed. I will stand with them until oppression no longer exists, even if many of them don’t feel the same about the beloved revolution of Syria.'
In Part 1, “Lower your voice, we love our president, everybody makes mistakes. If you speak bad about him they will take you away.”

No comments:

Post a Comment