Monday 17 December 2012

Love Potion Number 9


Head of public relations at Syria’s general intelligence defects
----------------------------------------------------------------------
“In this crucial stage of the Syrian revolution, I Alaa Addine al-Sabbagh, the director of public relations divisions at the Syrian general intelligence, and this is my ID; I declare my defection from the Assad criminal regime and joining the great Syrian revolution,” Sabbagh said in the video.
“As my revolutionary brothers know, I was serving the revolution through my work. Today, everyone has to declare affiliation to the revolution of the Syrian people,” he added.
“The Syrian revolution is open to everyone before the regime collapses completely. The regime today is clinically dead. Long Live Syria, free.”
[http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/12/16/255481.html]

No comments:

Post a Comment